Raised so far
Calling all Blasters and junior cricketers to Raise Your Bats to support kids in need!
Raise Your Bats: Kids helping kids is a fun new initiative from Cricket Australia and the Alannah & Madeline Foundation.
Bring your Woolworths Cricket Blasters and junior cricketers together and get involved by dedicating a round of cricket to raise money for the Alannah & Madeline Foundation.
Join the fun and register your club now.
What is Raise Your Bats: Kids helping kids?
Raise Your Bats is a fun way to educate and instil a sense of giving in your young Blasters by working with them to dedicate one week of activity to support the Alannah & Madeline Foundation.
Simply choose the week that works best for your club and let the Blasters and junior cricketers run wild with creative fundraising ideas. Kids raising money for kids.
The money your club raises will help keep kids safe from violence, trauma and bullying.
Register now and you will be set up with your own unique online fundraising page.
How does it work?
Pick a day
Set a challenge or goal
Tell your friends and family
Share the link
Fundraising tips from our mascot, Buddy Bear
- Dress up like Buddy Bear with a touch of purple.
- Hold a purple bake sale, and sell purple-themed food on the day.
- Ensure everyone learns about where money raised will be going so they can have that conversation with friends and family.
- Create a QR code to link to your fundraising page (Buddy Bear can help with this if you need).
- Make a deal with the coach to do something crazy if you hit your fundraising target.
- Set a giving target (ie. $1) for each run, wicket, catch or six.
- Host a raffle.
- Have juniors to run the canteen and talk to the senior players about the Alannah & Madeline Foundation.
For more information or ideas on how to Raise Your Bats to help keep kids safe from violence, trauma and bullying, contact Buddy Bear at the Alannah & Madeline Foundation on email@example.com