Join us for the invite only event of the Three Capes Lodge Walk.
Thursday 27 April - Sunday 30 April 2023!
How it works
Create a Fundraising page
When you sign up for Three Capes Lodge Walk in Tasmania, from Thursday 27 April – Sunday 30 April 2023, you’ll take an unforgettable journey and experience the dramatic Tasman Peninsula and wild Southern Ocean.
Tour organiser, the Tasmanian Walking Company is offering a $500 discount on Three Capes Lodge Walk for each guest, once their fundraising goal of $3,000 has been reached (full retail price for tour is $3,495).
Tasmanian Walking Company is the only guided tour business authorised by the Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service to climb the iconic Blade and walk the full Three Capes Track. An unforgettable journey awaits you in Tasmania.
- By invitation only – VIP list
- 46-kilometre walking adventure along Tasmania’s dramatic Tasman Peninsula. Four-day, three-night, fully guided walking experience
- Architecturally designed in-park lodges, scenic boat voyage and Tassie fine food and wine all included
- Your chance to trek through silver gum forest out to Cape Pillar and The Blade or choose to relax the day away at the lodge.
- Fundraise and walk with an amazing purpose
- Must-do bucket list destination
- Improve your health and wellbeing
- Bond with other leaders
View the detailed itinerary
Sarah Davies AM, CEO, Alannah & Madeline Foundation"